The person we are looking for should fulfil all (or most) of the following:
- Naval Architect with master’s or bachelor’s degree. (For the right candidate, proven experience and knowledge can replace a lack of formal education).
- Experience with new builds of high-speed boats from 8-24 meters.
- Very knowledgeable in class drawings, that are needed to approve new builds.
- Experience with strength calculations for vessels utilising lightweight materials.
- Experience with stability calculations for vessels.
- It will be beneficial if the candidate has got experience from working with CFD-simulations.
- It would also be beneficial if the candidate has experience with 3D-drawing.
- Personal experience with boats is a big advantage